Working on a website for two businesses but wondering if it’s worth it among a few other things.
- Why is Mapquest still getting 10’s of millions of visits a month ? Can it be a great marketing channel ?
I need to see what the demographic for Mapquest is.
Friday – Work Completed:
- Finished a website for a BBQ spot in Sacramento CA.
- Waiting to on: website approval , Transfer website to domain
- Finished a Demo website for an Assisted Facility website as part of a package to also run ads for them. (Thank You MFM – My first Million)
- Agreed to 75% of Rent.
- Website because they didn’t have one.
- Continue Building out Vetti
- Learning Next JS / Wondering if I even should be learning next js
- Wondering should I still be building Vetti or working on something else
- Marketing Services
- Ads (FB , Google , Mapquest 🙂 , Direct Mail -Local business , SEO, learn content marketing for laical businesses ( IDK how elderly would work but need tor research more )
- Called 10 businesses but should be calling 100 / Day
- Goal 25 customers paying 5K a month.
- Talking to more people at Hackathons / Attending more events in SF
- Leave Sac and go to more tech focused events/ places with other builders / soloprenuers
Work Out for the Day
- Bike 5 miles
- Squats (legs closer with light weight )
- Pull Ups
- Dumbell Bench
- Sauna (15 minutes)